Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Look for Rick Owens Show

Attending the Rick Owens show was like a dream come true. You know, he is on my A list of designers. The show was amazing and I enjoyed every moment of it.
The things I love about his design are his versatility and always being very edgy. With different pairings, you can make the same piece look casual, edgy, and "wild girl" while you also can make it look more dressier, more glamours, and yet you can't escape from his edginess. The dress below is an example. The dress is actually a casual one that you could wear on a summer day: sandals, flip flops...or you could pair it with fabulous heels, a leather jacket, or throw in a fur for a cold winter's day and show off your glamours side.

I only wish these pics could have been taken in Paris! However, I had fun to be in front of my husband's camera for this shoot in North Dallas.

Wearing this outfit for his show: The dress, the fur vest are his designs. Pairing with NhaKhanh thumb hole mesh top, McQueen clutch and boots.
Dragon bracelet by AS29.
Thank you everyone for reading! Have a happy Sunday and a wonderful week ahead! xo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment