Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Obsession Color of The Moment

Pink is my favorite color since I was a little girl. But, vivid blue is my obsession color of the moment. Lately, I've enjoyed styling my outfit with this blue hue; a great accent color to highlight your outfit. It's just such a bright happy color and goes with everyone's skin tone.

Surprisingly, there are many second-hand pieces which I adore in my closet and this vivid blue fur stole is one of them.

I've paired this asymmetrical Alexander Wang top with leather shorts and tights, and with leather leggings...This time I paired it with my favorite J-Brand jeans. This look is casual but dressy, glamorous yet chic. I just love the flare-leg and the fringes elements of the look.
Wearing: Alexander Wang top (similar here), J-Brand jeans, Chanel clutch, consignment fur stole.

Thank you everyone for reading and have a lovely day!! xo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment